Wednesday, February 25, 2009

2 week tuesday (a day late)




Okay so yesterday my little man turned 2 weeks old! His cord stump even fell off yesterday! It is amazing how fast time goes by! I know you all will forgive me for posting late because this mastitis has literally had me in bed until late yesterday. However I am much better and feeling like my normal self today. Thank goodness for antibiotics! It also has really affected my supply (hopefully temporarily) but I will spare you the breast feeding details....

So on to my two cuties! Words can not express my adoration for these two!!!!
Austin has started striking a pose for me whenever I pull out my camera. See for yourself! He cracks me up! He is still doing wonderful with EJ. He loves him so much and snuggles him at every chance. EJ has some reflux issues now but is gaining weight. He is up to 7lbs 13oz! Yay! Sleep is a whole different issue but he is only 2 weeks....

I will try to do pictures every tuesday. Hopefully they dont all fly by this quickly!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...