Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Chistmas catch up

So before we get started "catching up" I want to let you all know that we are home and EJ is doing so much better. His fever is down and his nose is clearing. I am so relieved that we conquered yet another bug. I just pray we don't get another round of this for a long while. I need a break....
I have unfortunately finally caught the bug though, and it is miserable. I am so sad this is what my little ones have had for two weeks!!!
I love the holiday season but I hate the colds and illnesses that come along with it.

Okay, so without further ado....Christmas!

There was mistle toe
IMG_7321
snow
IMG_7346
some sick army men
IMG_7351
snow
IMG_7333
bows
IMG_7322
snow
IMG_7331
a certain snow man watching us
IMG_7320
snow
IMG_7326
more bows
IMG_7317
half eaten cookies and carrots -HA I bet you thought I was going to say snow :)
IMG_7307
new car seats
IMG_7313
lots and LOTS of legos...
IMG_7312
smiles
IMG_7308
tons of presents -his expression cracks me up!
IMG_7306
A very special visit from my baby brother. Man I love that kid!
IMG_7303
Another very special visit by my baby sister
IMG_7294
One of my favorite people. My Nana.
IMG_7299
The boys dabbled in some construction
IMG_7301
And I enjoyed some of the best food. Seriously.

We had a great Christmas. For starters it was the first white Christmas I have ever had. Ever! Christmas Eve we spent at my Aunties house and I got to see all my relatives. I love family. The single most important thing to me is Jesus, but family is a close second. I am so thankful and so wonderfully overwhelmed by the amazing family the Lord has given to me.
Christmas Day we stayed home and ate all of the food I made. I spent an entire day cooking and I loved eating it!! Well, I love eating anyways!
The kiddos opened presents and played with their new toys. We wiped sniffles and gave medicine. We even played in the snow some.
Austin played with his bb gun. Yes you read that right. A bb gun. "Santa" brought this but I was kept out of the loop for a good reason. Sigh.... Sometimes I think Christmas is just as much for the parents ;)
Speaking of the parents, I had made Adam some great presents and a picture collage of the boys. Austin bought me the most beautiful decorative wall cross. He picked it out all by himself and I love it! I told Ausitn he started my collection! I am so excited to now collect something meaningful.

Since then we have been hanging low trying to recover from the bug that has recked some serious havoc around here. Hoping now that everyone will be on the mend.

Oh and one more thing.

I am now sewing. Watch out fingers world! I will let you now how that goes!

Oh and my sweet nephew Bryce is doing fantastic. They got to hold him yesterday for the first time. I can't wait to meet him. Thank you so very much for your prayers. You all have no idea how much it means to me. How much you mean to me!
And since you all mean so much to me...
Watch out because I have a giveaway coming soon :)

4 comments:

aerialsmama said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas, I am so happy that little EJ is feeling better but sad that you now have it! Looks like Christmas was a lot of fun! Your sister looks very much like you! Glad you got to have a white Christmas, we had a rainy one in Indiana but got 4 inches on the 26th go figure! Glad Bryce is doing well!

Doodle - said...

Sounds like a perfect Christmas.

Gifts. I am so thankful.

Elizabeth said...

So glad EJ is doing better. I agree, you do need a break!
Glad you had a great Christmas!
Oh and I sew so if you ever need help, just email me :)

Jen said...

Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas!! How exciting you had a white Christmas! We got snow too but I was in Arizona! Figures!!

I got a sewing machine for Christmas and I am so excited to learn! I've never sewed a day in my life so it's going to be a adventure!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...