Wednesday, December 2, 2009

so thankful

Today I am thankful for snow, even though it is now melting.
I am thankful for all my friends, blog friends, and family for lifting us up during this time.
I am thankful for the fact that I was able to mix a little formula into Ej's baby food this morning and therefore boosted his caloric intake even if it was "just a little bit".
I am thankful for the generosity, kindness, and prayers that everyone has given. Even people who didn't know me prior to this!

But I am most thankful for a Lord who's strength is perfect when mine fails.
Oh how I am ever grateful. For when we fall, he does indeed pick us up and continue forward. When we can no longer fight, he battles for us. When I am nothing, He is everything. The God of the universe has us tightly in His grip. He will never let go.

So today, I am thankful. So thank you everyone who has lifted us up. Thank you so much. We have felt your prayers and I am so grateful.

1 comment:

Wendi@EveryDayMiracles said...

This is so beautiful I just love that you look for the blessings in the tough times. And you are so very right, His strength is perfect when ours is gone.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...