Thursday, February 18, 2010

sneak peak/ Q&A

Alright so I am almost done decorating our quaint home. I am no professional though, and I usually just throw things and wherever they land, that's its home! HA! I am getting better though and once the kiddos are bigger I can't wait to go thrifting again! Anyone else LOVE to go thrifting??

So anyways enjoy some sneak peeks of my little abode...










Also I wanted to invite everyone to join in on a little Q&A. Nothing is off limits, and I will answer all questions in another post. You can leave them in the comments or email them! So if there is anything you ever wanted to know, or wonder about, now would be the time! Should be fun!

8 comments:

elizabeth said...

Okay!!
Here's my questions!
1. Are you going to have anymore children?
2. What is your favorite book (besides the bible?)
3. Do you miss Florida at all? Don't you have family there?

Pam said...

I love Q&A's!
If you could go anywhere for vacation where would it?

Anonymous said...

Where did you and your husband meet?

You mentioned homeschooling. Why?

Lauren said...

beautiful!! Can't wait to see more of the "nook" :P

When did you come to Christ and how?

Anonymous said...

Cute decor!

Los Diaz-Salvioli o Salvioli Diaz? said...

Where does your husband work?

I work full time and I always say that it would be ideal for me to work part time and spend the afternoons with my little girls. Would you like to do that or do you enjoy being at home with the boys?

Cheryl Pitt said...

I think you have a great eye! I haven't been thrifting in ages, mostly because I didn't understand the art of it. I'd bring home junk that caught my eye but didn't flow with the feel of our home. So things got cluttered and messy. Now that I know better I'd like to try again.

KK said...

Cute, cute, cute, now will you come do my house?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...