Sunday, July 3, 2011

a little glimpse

I have two papers due by tonight so I am busy working on those and Adam has the boys for the day. I am rocking in the rocking chair that I had to move in front of the computer. The other chair was not cutting it! And when you look like this:

It is hard to get comfy! Matthew is still safe inside and wiggling up a storm today. He really likes my ribs. Really.
I can not believe in 3.5 weeks I will be holding him on the outside. Looking into his eyes for the first time. I just can't believe it.
We are ready for him as I have officially finished baby prep 2011. Crazy!

And he has the hiccups right now as I type :)

Funny how God works and how everything comes full circle. How when we think we are at our limit, we get pushed over the edge and get to experience a whole new level of growth.

School is going alright. Stressful sometimes, but going. I finish up this first session on the 8th and then the second summer session begins the 12th. Then Matthew will come the 27th. All in a days work ;)

Okay well it is back to work for me. Tomorrow I don't have school and will enjoy a wonderful 4th with my family. So thankful.

Hope you all have a happy 4th of July!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...