Monday, December 14, 2009

our hope endures

dallas cowboys 022
So our weekend was so busy but so great!
Saturday we went downtown to visit some friends and have lunch, then we went to Adam's Christmas party! The boys came with us and we had a good time. You would think that staying out till 10 would make the children sleep in...HA. Nope. I tell you Ej has an internal alarm clock! Do you all have a work Christmas party? If so where and what do you do??
dallas cowboys 025Yesterday we had an amazing time at church, seriously I love that church!, and then Adam went Christmas shopping while the three of us took a nap :).
dallas cowboys 024
Easton had a really bad day Saturday and only nursed twice. However, yesterday he ate like a champ! Listen to this, he ate an entire four oz jar of bananas, a couple bites of bread, and a whole bowl of my chicken soup! He ate this all in one sitting! Praise God! He has not eaten that much since before September. Talk about making up for not eating on Saturday! If I can continue to get him to eat that much, we may have weight gain next week after all!!!! How great to not have him need that feeding tube!! I'm very excited about this!
In other news, a certain little boy was very excited about a certain football game! Any guesses who he was rooting for??
dallas cowboys 028
I realize I didn't post the entire weekend and I wanted to share something with you now that it is final.
Now that we are a one income family, I recently lost my work from home job due to Eastons health and hospitalizations, we are having to down size quite dramatically.
I could get into to the details and how it is affecting us, and maybe I will later, but for now I will just let you all know that we are moving (hopefully by the 1st, but maybe by January 15th...we will see) and trading down our vehicle. There are some very large things going on and I am so busy trying to prepare.

Sometimes, life can be so overwhelming. Sometimes, I have to make changes, not out of desire, but out of pure obedience to Him.

So I have a prayer request. Please pray for our entire family as we try to adjust to this new life. I am hopeful, always hopeful, the Lord will be faithful and see us through. However my family, and especially myself, we are only human and the day to day can seem so difficult sometimes. I know we will get through this but we need strength and peace.

Also I had another request. I sincerely hope you take me up on this offer. Each and every one of you has touched our hearts with your prayers, emails, and sweet words. Please leave me your prayer requests in the comments (you can be anonymous) or email me if you would like. My email is
ienault@yahoo.com
Please do this. Let me pray for each of you who has prayed for us. Nothing would make me happier! It can be anything, nothing is to small or too large. I believe in the power of prayer. I believe our prayers are never in vain. No prayer goes unheard before the throne, and no petition ever unanswered. It may not be the answer we are hoping. However, the Lord Almighty knows best, and His will is perfect!
I would be honored to pray for you!(or someone you know!)
I can even put them on my blog in a post, if you would like, so we can all pray for each other.
You all will never know how much you mean to us! Thank you!
dallas cowboys 032
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:6-7)

11 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I have an interview this week. Can you pray for clarity for me?

Anonymous said...

My marriage....pray for restoration and that God may heal what is broken.

Anonymous said...

I emailed you....

Sunnymama said...

Thank you for your sweet comment. I just love those leg warmers. I got some for Lennox, can't wait to put them on her. Continue to pray for your sweet boy!

Sass said...

Woo!
I so hope he keeps up the eating!!

Could you pray for my grandmother? She's having surgery for cancer next week.

As always, I'm praying for your family and your sweet little guy.

Sass said...

Oh, forgot!
There is an award for you over on my blog.

:D

Katie said...

We have lots of jobs and cheap housing in Harrisburg...move here!!! Seriously, you can live with us until you find a place. Think about it.
I will be praying for you!
As for me, just prayers for financial stability especially over the holidays and into the new year.
Love you!

The Adventures of Baby Bond said...

You always capture the most beautiful expressions. I love looking at your pictures. Please pray for friends (The Gray's) of mine who have to bury their 3 year old tomorrow. They were in a car accident and Helen did not make it.

Christi said...

Please pray for my sister-in-law and brother-in-law who have dealt with job loss this year. He's found a job - praise God! But they are trying to get back on their feet and expecting baby #3 next year. Also, for my other sister-in-law as she is on bed rest with baby #6 coming right after the new year, and hopefully not sooner. Oh, and then there is me...could use prayer for my health as I have a few tests I'm waiting on results from to figure out why I've been feeling awful. (and it's not anything like the flu, almost wish it was). Thanks for the prayers!

I'll lift continued prayers for your family and for EJ...so glad he's had a good day of eating well. Definitely be thankful for even the little things. :)

KK said...

You are precious in His sight! Praying for you. I'm trying to buy a house and my sister's first baby is due in 2 weeks, so I'm spending plenty of time on my knees! :)

Jane said...

Maybe if you could just say a little prayer for the family of the student who killed himself after receiving his final anatomy grades?

None of them have/had any sort of relationship with God and they chose to not even provide him with a funeral. It breaks my heart.

And maybe for all the other physicians out there, that we always remember why we wanted to become doctors and that we always remember to treat our patients the same way we would want our own family members treated. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...