Saturday, December 12, 2009

Tour of homes-Christmas

Christmas Tour of Homes with The Nester

Alright, so I will be the first to admit that we did not decorate much this year , with everything going on, but here is what we did put up!
008
This is on our formal dining table and was way to easy to make. I knew those extra Christmas bags would come in handy! Plus the sleigh holds our Christmas cards!
009
I simply LOVE a good nativity, and this one is on the window seat in the kitchen.
011
I love to put extra ornaments into anything that will hold them!
010
My MIL gave this to me, so it has a lot of sentimental value to me and is on my mantel.
012
My stocking. This was handmade by a dear friend. I can not believe all the detail!
014
With everything Ej has been through this year, nothing makes me happier....
016
This was suppose to be my silver and white tree, but somehow, other ornaments have made their way over! lol...
12.10.09 031
12.10.09 031e
The reason for the season...Jesus!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everything looks wonderful. Happy Holidays!

Tina said...

Beautiful..thanks for sharing..

Delightful Dwelling said...

Your tree is so pretty and those stockings are gorgeous!

Anna White said...

Do did lots...much! looks very festive!

Sue said...

Beautiful job you have done decorating , thank you for sharing.
Sue

Amanda said...

I love the trees. Thanks for the tour.

KK said...

Looks beautiful to me! I'm sad to not get out my tree this year, but loving seeing everyone's trees on their blogs.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...