Tuesday, January 5, 2010

signing off



Alright! Well I will be taking a little break until the 15th as I need to focus on getting us packed and moved. I really really dislike moving and I need to just dive in and get it done.

We are doing great here, Ej is finally on the mend and even his horrible yeast rashes are clearing. I am praying the next month is infection free and this new transition will happen smoothly.

So, friends, I may check in on you from time to time over the next 10 days, but otherwise, I'll catch up afterwards!!!

ps. If anyone needs anything or has a prayer request, you will have to send me an email!

Much love,
Elle

9 comments:

elizabeth said...

Good luck! Praying for a smooth transition!!

Anonymous said...

Hoping it goes well!
pam

emily said...

Good Luck!!!

Laurie said...

Glad EJ is doing much better. I like the pic you posted. Y'all look so happy!! :) Have fun with the move! I hate moving as well.

Mrs Bee said...

Good luck with the move,
Praying that your move is easy!

:D

Shanna said...

Hope the move goes smoothly and so happy to hear EJ is doing better!

Jen said...

I can only imagine how big a job it is to move!! So glad EJ is doing better!! Good luck with the move!

KK said...

Packing and going through the same craziness here, good luck!!

E. Williamson said...

Hey girl.... I can't comment on any other post, but I wanted let you know that I left you a little something over on my blog.
Hope you guys are getting everything together for your move. Been thinking about you and praying for EJ.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...