Saturday, September 15, 2012

a very monkey fall

So I have decided it is fall. The weather certainly feels like fall, the light looks like fall, it smells like fall, and well, I already decorated for fall :)

It has been a while since I captured some snaps of my boys and I missed it. When Matthew woke up from his morning nap, I gathered my little crew and took a few. They are growing so fast and I just love them to pieces. They love playing on my bed too so they had fun! Gotta love that!
 A super fun experiment I saw on pinterest. EJ LOVED it!! My goal is one super fun "learning" activity every day. I have to start somewhere!

 He may 3 but I still love his little toes!!

 Who loves a crusty nose? Apparently I do....We are just getting over a cold and I am too lazy to edit it out. Or apparently to clean his face. Hey, that's life!

 His precious monkey baby. Oh my heck the cuteness!

 I love his little fuzzy bed head hair :) And lots and lots of kisses!






 Austin has the best ability to make both of his younger brothers laugh. They love his so much!





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...